Salary: Basic & OTE - Commensurate with Experience
Location: Dún Laoghaire. Co. Dublin, Ireland.
ThinScale Technology is one of the fastest growing technology companies in the contact center software and more specifically the work at home software space ranking 15th on the Deloitte Fast 50 and winning the Technology Ireland Emerging Company of the Year award in 2018. Our software solutions are used by the leading contact center providers to enable them to launch secure & scalable work at home. We operate with a global focus helping businesses in 20 countries globally.
We offer a dynamic environment with a fast-growing diverse team of driven and flexible individuals, who thrive on challenges and responsibility. We are seeking an experienced Sales Development Representative to join our Sales Team!
Our ideal candidate has a successful track record in the end user computing / enterprise software space, is an energetic self-starter, results-driven and will have excellent organization skills. This role comes with autonomy and freedom to innovate supported by a management team that is open to ideas. The company culture is open and transparent with employee feedback sought and valued.
What will you do?
- Management of the day-to-day output from inbound leads and outbound prospecting activities to develop prospects and qualification of the lead to a discovery/opportunity status
- Gather customer information, seek out customer requirements, set up calls for sales and perform product demonstrations etc. as required
- Introduce new initiatives to increase the new business pipeline being generated through the sales development function
- Monitor the pre-sales targets and performance within Salesforce and participate in weekly sales meetings
- Take ownership of the lead qualification and distribution process. Maintain a list of all primary accounts and their customers, assign qualified leads to the Account Managers, ensure that they are contacted immediately, get updates on the progress and recall leads that are not responsive
- Assist with the development of employee onboarding and training.
- Work with management in the setting of overall sales targets, determining the pre-sales strategy (number of touches, conversion ratios, email templates etc.) and the identification of resource requirements and timing of the same for the successful operation of the presales process
- Liaise with the various members of the sales and marketing team and provide input into marketing campaigns
- Contribute to the drafting of sales collateral to be used in the pre-sales and sales process
- Provide feedback to management and R&D in relation to customer feedback on areas such as pricing, product features, competitor products etc.
- Other ad hoc duties as may be required from time to time as reasonably requested.
Who are you?
- 1+ Year experience in a SDR Role, ideally in a technical environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with excellent presentation abilities and listening skills
- High energy and the ability to learn quickly
- A team player, self-starter and quick learner with attention to detail and capable of work on working on your own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Experience of using Salesforce is an advantage
- Fluency in English is essential
What We Offer
- Potential for career advancement in a fast-paced growing organization
- Opportunity to work with / learn from the leading minds in the end user computing space
- Situated in IADT Campus in a dynamic start-up/scale-up setting
- Good Public Transport and Parking Access
Click here to apply for this role.